Wednesday, February 22, 2012

2/22/2012

Back on the rigs for the next two weeks so my workout schedule is going to be a little off; but, this is the time where really buckling down and not punking out comes into play. I am hoping that knocking down some BCAAs and looking at some motivational posts on tumblr will keep my motivations high. In the past I have been struggling to get myself to go to the gym or to workout after work so I'm hoping to break out that cycle this time around.

I Won't be able to work out until 2 or 3 in the afternoon most days and will be fasting until after I workout.

Day 1 was a workout success
Rowing machine: 30 minutes and 6740meters total @ 5 min warmup 60%, 10 min of 30s all out and 60s 50%, finished off final 15min steady state at 75%
The last 12 minutes were brutal, my legs ached the whole way; but, I just kept chanting in my head "This is what separates the mediocre from the extraordinary."

Getting ready to break my fast with some fish and veggies.

Also I am looking for a good protein powder that isn't crazy expensive, if anyone has any recommendations feel free to add them to the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment