Monday, February 20, 2012

2/20/2012

Muscles are a bit sore from yesterday's weight training; planning to do some sprint work this morning.

Just finished my first real "cardio" session in forever.
Erg: 30 minutes broken down into 5 min warmup, 5 min of 20 sec all out and 40 sec 40%, 5 min steady state at 60%, 5 min of 20 on 40 @ 40%, 10 min steady state @ 70%.
Planks: 60 sec x 2 superset with 30 sec Side Plank each side.

Meal 1: Salmon, broccoli and peas
Meal 2: 1 sweet potato, 1 grilled chicken breast, 2 brats, 2 burger patties and some asparagus.

Just tracked all my food, and as usual it looks like I have been over estimating how much I actually eat; today I only came out around 1800kcals and this was a big day of eating for me.....FAIL

Added Meal 3: Another chicken breast with 1 tbsp peanut butter (I've had a huge craving for PB lately) This bumped my daily intake up to 2302

And some motivational pics:


Where do I find these women? Clearly my gym sucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment